Join Our Team
At Hively, we know that families are better off when they have the support and resources they need to raise happy, healthy kids. Our committed team includes educators, child care experts, mental health clinicians, and business specialists dedicated to making sure that Alameda County families have the resources they need to thrive. We strive to ensure all staff feel and encourage a sense of belonging, caring, and support. We prioritize learning, listening, and growing together. Come join us!
Hively has played a significant role in fostering the growth and progress in my career. The supportive work environment allows me to be the best version of myself when I communicate with our families and providers.
Working at Hively has pushed me outside my comfort zone, giving me opportunities to grow in my professional life, but also equipping me with skills that have contributed to my personal growth. The best part about Hively is the people. I can genuinely say that I love working with all of my colleagues. Everyone is extremely friendly and willing to lend a helpful hand which has contributed to a welcoming community. In addition, the direct impact that we have on the community is gratifying to witness everyday. The fact that we can see in real time how we positively affect families is extremely fulfilling.
I only started working at Hively recently, but I can tell you that this organization is one that cares about you and the work that we do for our community of children, parents, and providers. All of my Hively colleagues have been kind and inviting since day one, and I can see how passionate they are about the work that we do. It's inspiring to watch them be in their element. What makes my job fulfilling is that I have endless opportunities to talk to so many different people and help them however I can. No matter how small the task, everyone responds with such gratitude. It’s uplifting to hear how you’ve made a difference in a person’s day just by listening to them or guiding them in the right direction. Moments like these keep me going and remind me why I do what I do at Hively and for our community.
- Great healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Select plan premiums covered at 100% for employees!
- Generous PTO policy
- Hively values work/life balance and ensuring employees can take the time they need
- Retirement Benefits
- 403(b) plan and SEP-IRA plan with an employer contribution of 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Up to $1,000/year
- Access to free online learning & courses
- Beautiful, collaborative work spaces
- Hybrid, flexible work schedule
- Please note: Hybrid work may not be available for all positions
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of local children and families