Family Home and Center Based Child Care Providers Will Learn:
• Why this simple screening is important for children ages 0-5 years
• •To become familiar with how to use the ASQ-3, including how to administer, score, interpret, and make referral decisions based on the results
• •To effectively communicate with parents about screening and follow up; then support parents in completing the ASQ-3
You must be able to:
• turn on audio and video from the device you are using
• register early so that materials can be mailed to you or pick up materials from Hively in Pleasanton no later than Tuesday, 10 January 2023. Training materials are required to participate.
CCIP ECE Competencies Topic: Observation, Screening, Assessment, and Documentation
Check with your PGA to confirm this training counts as Professional Growth Hours.
** THIS TRAINING WILL BE HOSTED VIA ZOOM**
**CCIP TRAINING HOURS AVAILABLE**