Beginning in January 2022 Natalie Dunaway will return to the position of Northern California Child Care Advocate.
Join Natalie to learn more about how the Community Care Advocate Program provides services to parents, Child Care Providers, and the greater community in order to:
- Disseminate information on the State’s licensing role.
- Provide information to the public and parents on child care licensing.
- Act as a liaison to child care resource and referral agencies.
- Serve as liaison to businesses, education groups, child care provider organizations, Resource and Referral Agencies, and other child care programs.
- Assist county government and community agencies in capacity building and quality improvement efforts to ensure the availability of quality child care.
- Assist in the coordination of complaints and concerns on behalf of children in child care.
CCIP ECE Competencies Topic: Professionalism
Check with your PGA to see if this training counts as Professional Growth Hours
This training will be hosted via Zoom
CCIP Training Hours Available