Explore the many aspects of becoming a licensed Family Home Child Care Provider, including:
- The feasibility of opening a Child Care Program during COVID-19
- Financial Considerations
- Marketing and Interviewing
- Steps to Becoming a Licensed Child Care Provider
- Market Research
- Setting your fee for Licensed Child Care
- SB234 Keeping Kids Close to Home Act
- Reimbursement Opportunities Funding is available for partial reimbursement of licensing related fees.
CCIP ECE Competencies Topic: Administration and Supervision
Check with your PGA to confirm this training counts as Professional Growth Hours.