Join Hively staff to review Health and Safety Best Practices in Your Child Care Program. Participants will discuss different strategies to reduce the spread of germs, implement proper personal care routines, and keep your child care program environment clean and safe.
· Medication Administration
· Safe Sleep
· Proper Handwashing procedures
· Diapering/Toileting procedures
· Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Disinfecting
· Indoor/Outdoor environment safety
· Car Seat Safety
This is a Quality Counts (QC) approved training.
CCIP ECE Competencies Topic: Health, Safety, and Nutrition
Check with your PGA to confirm that training counts as Professional Growth Hours
**THIS TRAINING WILL BE HOSTED VIA ZOOM**
**CCIP TRAINING HOURS AVAILABLE**