One-on-one training is an option for child care providers who are not available on this date. For more information, please contact 510.383.0179 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants will learn about:
• The requirements in California’s Healthy Schools Act
• Pests and Pesticides: the risks of pets and pesticides to children and the environment
• Integrated Pest Management (IPM): a safer approach to pest management
This training meets the annual training requirement for IPM Coordinators, school staff, teachers, and volunteers using pesticides like disinfectants, sanitizers, insecticides, and weed killers. Participants may choose between Integrated Pest Management and Integrated Germ Management. Completing either one successfully meets the annual training requirement.
A certificate will be mailed to each participant successfully completing this training.
To successfully complete this training and receive a certificate, participants must:
• Be signed in at 12:30pm
• be able to turn on audio and video from the device you are using
• actively engage in the entire training
Family Home Child Care (FHCC) Providers are welcome to participate. FHCC Providers are exempt from the Healthy Schools Act.
CCIP ECE Competencies Topic: Health, Safety, and Nutrition
Check with your PGA to confirm this training counts as Professional Growth Hours.
** THIS TRAINING WILL BE HOSTED VIA ZOOM**
**CCIP TRAINING HOURS AVAILABLE**